Calling all thrill-seekers and horror enthusiasts! This Halloween, we have got a wicked treat just for you!
We are excited to annouce this spine-tingling giveaway, where you and your friends can experience the ultimate frige night at Trapped!
We are giving away 2 winners across IG and FB 3 tickets each to bring along you and your friends to a wicked fun time at Trapped!
How to Enter? Entering this terrifyingly awesome contest is as easy as a witch's spell:
May the best detective win! Terms and conditions applies. Winners will be announced on 25 October 2023, Wednesday.
By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by its Terms & Conditions below.
This contest is open to all persons currently residing in Singapore with a permanent residential address, over 18 years of age, except employees of The Centrepoint and Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd, their advertising agencies, retail tenants and immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
The Management of The Centrepoint reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless the Management of The Centrepoint is satisfied with the verification.
1. This contest is the Halloween Giveaway and the contest period is from 23 Oct to 25 Oct 2023. 2 lucky winners across Instagram and Facebook will be announced in the comment section of the contest post by 25 October 2023.
2. Prizes are as follow:
3 Trapped Escape Room tickets to each winner.
3. To qualify for this contest:
Participants must be over 18 years of age at the start of the contest period, must have a valid Facebook and Instagram account (for verification purposes) and must be a follower of The Centrepoint’s Facebook and Instagram page. The Management of The Centrepoint reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom profile.
One (1) eligible entry by a participant consists of liking and sharing the contest posts, following thecentrepoint_sg and Trapped.SG on Facebook and Instagram, tagging 2 friends who you will be bringing along, and commenting on the number of times the ghost emoji appears in the video.
A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed. Where a submission is edited, only the first edit will be accepted, and the rest of the entries will be voided.
A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed. Where a participant submits two (2) or more entries, only the first submission will be accepted, and the rest of the entries will be voided.
4. The official time is Singapore GMT +8. Any entry posted before the start of the contest period and after the cut-off date and time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled and winners will be drawn. The winner will be announced by 25 October 2023 via a comment.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to the Management of The Centrepoint’s decision. All matters relating to the contest are final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by the Management of The Centrepoint (whose decision shall be final) after the contest period ends. Only 1 winner per household will be allowed.
8. Participants selected as winner in this contest must contact The Centrepoint via Facebook or Instagram DM within 2 days of the announcement of the winners.
9. Prize collection will be notified at a later date. Winners must present the Winners Acknowledgement message on their Facebook or Instagram DM or Winner’s Letter. Collection on behalf is allowed, and the winner's representative must provide details before collection and bring the original authorisation letter upon collection. Prizes cannot be mailed or delivered to winners.
10. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is uncontactable within 2 days upon the announcement of the winner, a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Management of The Centrepoint’s discretion.
11. If any prize is unclaimed or declined by the end of the prize collection date, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. The Management of The Centrepoint will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
12. The Management of The Centrepoint assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with the prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
13. The Management of The Centrepoint reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, exchangeable for cash or in kind.
14. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, the Management of The Centrepoint reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
15. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant the Management of The Centrepoint and Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd the right to use the contest submission (images/videos) for marketing, promotion and/or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
16. The Management of The Centrepoint's decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
17. The Management of The Centrepoint reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.