Go Big and Go Home this festive with your loved ones at @monsterplanet.sg #01-33C/D! What better way to celebrate the festive season than to feast out with your loved ones!
1 lucky winner will walk away with a Free Curry Bread Bowl Christmas Platter (worth $36.90) perfect for sharing with 3 other friends or family! Contest ends 7 Dec 2022, the winner will be announced by 9 Dec 2022. Good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This contest is open to all persons currently residing in Singapore with a permanent residential address, over 18 years of age, except employees of The Centrepoint and Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd, their advertising agencies, retail tenants and immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
The Management of The Centrepoint reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless the Management of The Centrepoint is satisfied with the verification.
1. This contest is “Monster Planet Giveaway” and the contest period is from 30 November 2022 to 7 December 2022 (11.59pm).
1 lucky winner across Facebook and Instagram will be announced in the comment section of the contest post by 9 December 2022.
2. Prizes is as follows:
Vouchers for winner 1 x Free Curry Bread Bowl Platter. Good for 4 pax to share. Demi-glace Japanese curry bread bowl with black pepper roast beef, chicken katsu, fried shrimp, teriyaki chicken karaage and mozzarella cheese sticks. Comes with homemade chilli sauce and mayonnaise. Platter worth $36.90. The redemption is for dine-in only. The Christmas Platter is valid till 2 Jan 2023.
3. To qualify for this contest:
Participants must be over 18 years of age at the start of the contest period, must have a valid Facebook or Instagram account (for verification purposes) and must be a follower of The Centrepoint Facebook and Instagram page. The Management of The Centrepoint reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom profile.
One (1) eligible entry by a participant consists of liking and sharing the contest post, following The Centrepoint & Monster Planet, and submitting answers in the comment section of the contest post.
A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed. Where a submission is edited, only the first edit will be accepted, and the rest of the entries will be voided.
A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed. Where a participant submits two (2) or more entries, only the first submission will be accepted, and the rest of the entries will be voided.
4. The official time is Singapore GMT +8. Any entry posted before the start of the contest period and after the cut-off date and time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled and winners will be drawn. The winner will be announced by 9 December 2022 via a comment on the contest post.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to the Management of The Centrepoint’s decision. All matters relating to the contest are final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by the Management of The Centrepoint (whose decision shall be final) after the contest period ends. Only 1 winner per household will be allowed.
8. Participants selected as winner in this contest must contact The Centrepoint via Facebook or Instagram DM within 2 days of the announcement of the winners.
9. Prize collection will be notified at a later date. Winners must present the Winners Acknowledgement message on their Facebook or Instagram DM or Winner’s Letter. Collection on behalf is allowed, and the winner's representative must provide full details before collection and bring the original authorisation letter upon collection. Prizes cannot be mailed or delivered to winners.
10. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is uncontactable within 2 days upon the announcement of the winner, a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Management of The Centrepoint’s discretion.
11. If any prize is unclaimed or declined by the end of the prize collection date, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. The Management of The Centrepoint will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
12. The Management of The Centrepoint assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with the prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
13. The Management of The Centrepoint reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, exchangeable for cash or in kind.
14. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, the Management of The Centrepoint reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
15. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant the Management of The Centrepoint and Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd the right to use the contest submission (images/videos) for marketing, promotion and/or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
16. The Management of The Centrepoint's decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
17. The Management of The Centrepoint reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.