School's out! Enjoy quality parent-child time with The Centrepoint this June holidays! What's more? Stand a chance to win a pair of Pirate Land (#04-08/11) playground tickets worth $57.80!
To join our contest, simply:
Last day of participation is 15 June 2022, 11.59pm. Winners will be announced on 22 June 2022.
By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This contest is open to all persons currently residing in Singapore with a permanent residential address, over 18 years of age, except employees of The Centrepoint and Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd, their advertising agencies, retail tenants and immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
The Management of The Centrepoint reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless the Management of The Centrepoint is satisfied with the verification.
1. This contest is "School Holiday Giveaway” and the contest period is from 8 to 15 June 2022 (11.59pm). Lucky winners will be announced in the comments section of the contest post on 22 June 2022.
2. Prizes are as follows: Three (3) pairs of Pirate Land playground tickets worth $57.80.
3. To qualify for this contest:
4. The official time is Singapore GMT +8. Any entry posted before the start of the contest period and after the cut-off date and time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled and winners will be drawn. In the event that there are no correct entries, the Management of The Centrepoint will select the number of winners at their discretion. The winners will be announced on 22 June 2022 via a comment on the contest post.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to the Management of The Centrepoint’s decision. All matters relating to the contest are final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by the Management of The Centrepoint (whose decision shall be final) after the contest period ends. Only one (1) winner per household will be allowed.
8. All participants selected as winners in this contest must contact The Centrepoint via Instagram DMs within two (2) days of the announcement of the winners. Selected winners must provide the last four characters of their NRIC e.g. SXXXX176C, Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address, and Mobile Number for verification purposes to determine their eligibility for the prize.
9. Prize collection will be notified at a later date. Winners must present the Winner's Letter to Customer Service on Level 3 before last day of prize collection stated in Letter. Collection on behalf is allowed, and the winner's representative must provide full details before collection and bring the original authorisation letter upon collection. Prizes cannot be mailed or delivered to winners.
10. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is uncontactable within two (2) days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Management of The Centrepoint’s discretion.
11. If any prize is unclaimed or declined by the end of the prize collection date, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. The Management of The Centrepoint will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
12. The Management of The Centrepoint assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with the prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
13. The Management of The Centrepoint reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, exchangeable for cash or in kind.
14. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, the Management of The Centrepoint reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the contest, (b) amend these terms and conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
15. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant the Management of The Centrepoint and Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd the right to use the contest submission (images/videos) for marketing, promotion and/or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
16. The Management of The Centrepoint’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
17. The Management of The Centrepoint reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.