How well do you know your Christmas songs?
From 15 to 25 December 2017, guess what festive tune our adorable Christmas bauble is lip syncing to and stand to win a $50 Gift Card! Simply look out for our “Sing-along Christmas Bauble Facebook Contest” post with a video of a bauble silently singing a classic Christmas song. To join:
This contest ends on 25 December at 11.59pm and there will be 5 winners.
This Contest is open to all Singaporeans and permanent residents of Singapore, currently residing in Singapore, over 13 years of age, except employees of Frasers Centrepoint Property Management Services Pte Ltd, its affiliated companies, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of Frasers Centrepoint Malls, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
The Centrepoint (“TCP”) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless TCP is satisfied with the verification.
1. The contest is “Sing-along Christmas Bauble” and the “contest period” is from 15 to 25 December 2017 (11:59pm). Winners will be announced on 29 Dec 2017.
2. Prizes are as follows:
● Five (5) winners from Facebook will each receive a $50 Gift Card.
3a. To qualify for the contest on Facebook:
● Participants must be over 13 years of age at the start of the contest period, must have a valid Facebok account (for verification purposes) and must be a follower of The Centrepoint’s Facebook Page. Participants whose Facebook accounts are not open to public will be disqualified. TCP reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom Facebook profile.
● One (1) entry by a participant must consist of a comment stating their best guess of the Christmas song featured in the lip sync video, and a creative answer on how they would like to spend Christmas with their family. Each entry should be entered via a comment on the contest post.
● A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed for the contest. Where a participant submits two (2) or more entries, the last submission will be accepted and the rest of the entries will be void.
● Participant’s details must be provided after they are selected as a winner (i.e. NRIC Number, Full Name as per NRIC, Mailing Address as per NRIC, E-mail Address, Contact Number and Date of Birth).
4. The official time is Singapore Facebook time. Any entry posted after the cut-off time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled. The Centrepoint will select five (5) best entries from Facebook as winners. winners will be announced on 29 December 2017, via a winners’ announcement post on Facebook.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to TCP’s decision. All matters relating to the Contest is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by Management of TCP (whose decision shall be final) on 26 December 2017 after the closing of the entry period and notified on 29 December 2017 via a winner’s announcement on the The Centrepoint’s Facebook Page.
8. All winners to this Contest must contact The Centrepoint via Facebook Private Message within 7 days of the announcement of the winners and provide their NRIC Number, Full Name as per NRIC, Mailing Address as per NRIC, Email Address, Contact Number and Date of Birth to be eligible for the prize. Multiple entries of winners from the same mailing address will not be allowed. In the event that there are multiple winners from the same mailing address, only the winner with the earlier entry will be taken into consideration.
9. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted within 7 days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at The Centrepoint Management’s discretion.
10. If any prize is unclaimed or declined after one month from the winners’ announcement, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. TCP will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
11. TCP assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
12. TCP reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable. Cash will not be offered and the prizes are not transferable.
13. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, TCP reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
14. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant The Centrepoint the right to use the contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
15. TCP s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
16. TCP reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.